The fleet management market is facing many challenges that can be solved by using
an In-Vehicle Video Solution.
The CloudHawk dashcam solution leverages the latest technology to capture and analyse high-quality video while using optimized compression technology to improve data transmission and reduce bandwidth consumption.
Check in on drivers and the road around them with flawless live streaming from multiple cameras.
The data captured provides analytic reporting for fleet managers to quickly identify problems through fleetwide and individual driver coaching analytics, trend identification and tracking, automated coaching triggers, and a driver coaching app.
Real-Time Driver Alerts (In-Cab Feedback)
Driver real-time alerts to improve behavior enhancing performance, safety and efficiency. AI systems use cameras and advanced monitoring sensors to read road markings and alert driver of deviation.
Unsafe driving, driver fatigue, smoking, cellphone usage can be captured, saved and sent as alerts to a monitoring center. Saved clips from all camera angles can be reviewed for driver coaching.
Stream Video History (From DS Card)
All videos can be accessed remotely. They can be streamed or downloaded without having to physically access the vehicle.
Image Indexing Snapshot
Snapshots are captured every 5 minutes. This process helps decide when to download or stream a video.
CloudHawk's Dashcam solution is available in different bundled options to meet your needs.
Our comprehensive and flexible bundles include a range of options from inexpensive forward-facing cameras that satisfy insurance requirements, to multi-camera systems with AI that support driver coaching.
Dashcam Package Overview
All CloudHawk Dashcam Packages include:
- A forward-facing windshield-mounted road camera that is compact, lightweight, and rugged, delivering a crystal-clear view of the road thanks to automatically controlled shutter speed, white balance, contrast, brightness, saturation, and more.
- High-quality video, utilizing optimized compression technology to improve data transmission and reduce bandwidth consumption
- Camera options up to 175 degree ultra wide-angle
- High-definition and infrared sensors
- Real-time driver notifications and in-cab alerts
- Delayed shutdown and historical video streaming, so you can always see what you need to
- A centralized dashboard to track and monitor fleet vehicles and display video events
Customizable Dashcam Features
CloudHawk Dashcam Packages can be further customized to include:
- Optional driver-facing camera
- Optional rear-facing camera
- Optional AI features:
- Lane departure
- Following too close
- Driver distracted
- Driver falling asleep
- Driver using phone
- Driver smoking