The fleet management market is facing many challenges that can be solved by using
an In-Vehicle Video Solution.
The CloudHawk dashcam solution leverages the latest technology to capture and analyse high-quality video while using optimized compression technology to improve data transmission and reduce bandwidth consumption.
Check in on drivers and the road around them with flawless live streaming from multiple cameras.
The data captured provides analytic reporting for fleet managers to quickly identify problems through fleetwide and individual driver coaching analytics, trend identification and tracking, automated coaching triggers, and a driver coaching app.
Real-Time Driver Alerts (In-Cab Feedback)
Driver real-time alerts to improve behavior enhancing performance, safety and efficiency. AI systems use cameras and advanced monitoring sensors to read road markings and alert driver of deviation.
Unsafe driving, driver fatigue, smoking, cellphone usage can be captured, saved and sent as alerts to a monitoring center. Saved clips from all camera angles can be reviewed for driver coaching.
Stream Video History (From DS Card)
All videos can be accessed remotely. They can be streamed or downloaded without having to physically access the vehicle.
Image Indexing Snapshot
Snapshots are captured every 5 minutes. This process helps decide when to download or stream a video.
CloudHawk's Dashcam solution can be customized to meet your needs.
Our advanced solution offers a selection of cameras, from cameras that satisfy basic insurance requirements to multi-camera systems with AI that support driver coaching.
CloudHawk dashcams include:
- Available Driver Coaching System
- Windshield-mounted & wide-angle camera lens, delivering a crystal-clear view of the road thanks to automatically controlled shutter speed, white balance, contrast, brightness, saturation, and more.
- High-definition and infrared sensors
- 1.4" display for visual feedback and built-in speaker for audio feedback
- Trigger events and recordings based on digital input
- A centralized dashboard to track and monitor fleet vehicles and display video events
- A.I. features:
- Lane departure
- Following too close
- Driver distracted
- Driver falling asleep
- Driver using phone
- Driver smoking